The house is so nice and pretty.
Four of us love it, it cost around Rm700,000.
We are considering to purchase this house, but we have to ask our parents see whether the Fengshui, ok anot. And, I met my old school mate, Fang X.D, over there, he is working there. I should say he is standby there. hahaha.
After 2pm, we rushed back to have our facial class. Everyone is waiting us.
Elaine, Phei and I are the organiser, so we are abit nervous but we think we are doing good job for the first time. Hahaha! :-p
And, for the first time, this time got around 30 person and suprisingly is 70% of learners are GUYS! SO funny.
Phew, 4 hours passby and everything going smoothly.
Ck and I sent my auntie back to Kepong and having dinner with them.
We rushed to Time Square for movie at 9.25pm with Calvin, Amy, Benny, Jun and Hanshi for the very very cute and funny movie - WALL E. Grab this from my friend blog. Hoho! Thx buddy.

I love animation cartoon always. This Wall E is so cute and sweet and funny.
My friend, Benny bought the Eve patung, so called "Espring look" before we go to movies.
Today was the busy day with work and thing.




1 comment:
hohoho...the epring really nice !
Post a Comment