2010家有'喜喜'事

1) Kah Win & Wei Wei - 30 May 2010 (Sunday)
2) Calvin & Serene - 10 Oct 2010 & 24 Oct 2010

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blood test

Today four of us, twins, phei and I go to path lab to do blood test.
We have done the 10 hours puasa before the next day.
I have never do blood test before.
So, I am so panic and hungry. hahaha.


I am the first one to go in among us.
I told the girl that I am scare and asked her whether painful anot.
hahaha!

I am so lucky!!
When the injection goes in my blood vessel, its feel pain for 1 second.
Suddenly a woman who bring a child come over and ask "excuse me, where should i put my urine bottle?" "So stupid, she didn't see people doing "something"?" I keep scolding inside my heart.

Coming on with "aiyo, need to inject again, your blood vessel is moving, I can't get it"
Oh, my god!! I almost pengsan.
Should buy 4D today.
Then, I let the girl injection my another hand.
At last, I success to get the blood liao.
But my hand feel pain sikit and "Boh Lat".

So when i am walking out, three of them laugh at me.
Coz my both hand also got the sticker.

Nevermind la, just treat it like donate blood.
At least we know and has the 安心 for our next generation and our healthy too.

My hand got two hole. woohoo....

No comments: