2010家有'喜喜'事

1) Kah Win & Wei Wei - 30 May 2010 (Sunday)
2) Calvin & Serene - 10 Oct 2010 & 24 Oct 2010

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just watch Terminator Salvation

I just come back from watching this movie at IOI mall with my family and good friends, total 12 persons. COOL~~terminator-salvation-01I was so excited to book this movie.
But it was so fast sold out, so no choice to go IOI mall.
When i reach IOI to collect my reservation ticket, i realised is only RM9. cheap ar. haha.

This movie bring alot of old time memories for me.
But not  阿诺act one, not much feel ya.

terminator-salvation
This is John Conner (left hand), who had become adult from previous chapter, the leader of human race. (Right hand) Marcus is 改造人, which human has a second chance to live again but machine inside with human skin and organ.

PHbIUhdfCueUej_m 
This is T-800 or T-600, I also confused la.
Just not really like machine.
Terminator_Salvation_Motorcycle 
But this ‘Motor-terminator’ is cool. I love it.
Overall, this movie is getting 4 star from me la. Some parts are very gen jiong.

Anyway, many of my favourite movies are coming soon. I can’t wait la~ Eg: Harry potter and the half-blood prince, Transformer, Ice-age 3,  Night at the museum, ect!

No comments: