2010家有'喜喜'事

1) Kah Win & Wei Wei - 30 May 2010 (Sunday)
2) Calvin & Serene - 10 Oct 2010 & 24 Oct 2010

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decoration of my xmas tree

My mom, brother and I looked for a xmas tree few days ago.
So finally, we choose to buy from Ikea.
Which the tree is 6 feet high with costs RM59.
I am so excited to buy it.
This is the first time I buy a big xmas tree.

This is the thing I bought.

Start our project~~

Wow, taller than me...
We need to 'open' the leaf and make it nicer and look like a tree.
Add some light, decoration, ribbon, anything we can find at home, we put on it.
Dang dang dang dang!!
Gao dim~~ my tree with no star at the top.
But a hat at the top.
Happy christmas to everyone!! Ho~Ho~Ho~

No comments: