2010家有'喜喜'事

1) Kah Win & Wei Wei - 30 May 2010 (Sunday)
2) Calvin & Serene - 10 Oct 2010 & 24 Oct 2010

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hit Ruby! Mission complete.

Wow, ck and I had make another Ruby volume.
Unbelievable~~
But, the result must thanks to all my business partners as thery are so supportive.
Now, I believed that "Anything happened is coming with good thing", although alot of unhappy and sudden stuff occurred.

This year my Japan trip is unachievable, sad but unless I am still a founder DD la, because the SIP bonus so besar cannot missed it.

And we already discuss and JIAN TAO our fieldwork with Ken and YC.
We know where we do less, need to improve next year and go to Los Angelos ALS with my friends with crazy enjoyment at Disneyland and shopping paradise there. Wohoo~~Emo Comments For Hi5

No comments: